1. The images here are published for reference purposes only. Colours and the design of the final product may slightly differ from the images presented in the offer.
2. The current offer is available at karmello.pl.
3. The prices do not include shipping fees, calculated individually for a specific order. Due to the nature of our product range, we process shipments from Monday to Thursday. We do not charge shipping fees when the Customer opts to collect the products directly from Karmello warehouse in Czechowice-Dziedzice.
4. We begin to process the order once all its details have been agreed, we have received a complete all necessary information, as well as 100% pre-payment has been credited to our account.
5. The order is determined individually with each Customer, on the “first come, first served” basis, as well as taking into account the production capacity of KARMELLO. Due to the current epidemic situation, the delivery date may be subject to change and the Customer will be informed by email.
6. All our product packaging is marked with Karmello Chocolatier logo and it is not possible to remove it from any packaging.
7. For chocolate boxes with your customized logo, we will charge a one-off prepress fee of PLN 50 net per one logo/design. This is the cost of preparing the logo for printing on chocolates. It is not possible to select the colour of the imprint according to Pantone, CMYK or RGB templates. If you choose this option of customization, please note that printing on food products does not guarantee a faithful graphic or colour reproduction of the image included in the sent file.
8. For customized sets, the cost of packaging includes a one-off setup and printing fee, which varies depending on the number of ordered sets. We provide one free visualization with an option of one modification; subsequent visualizations are paid extra. It is not possible to select the colour of the imprint according to Pantone, CMYK or RBG templates. Detailed information on customization costs is presented in chapter six of this document.
9. We do not offer wrapping purchased products in decorative gift packaging. Products are sent in carton boxes suitable to the size of the quantity of ordered products and featuring Karmello logo.
10. Once the order has been placed and paid (which means you have accepted all the arrangements and details), it is impossible to make changes to the order.
11. All our products are handmade. Owing to this, there may be differences in appearance, garnish and net weight per product.
12. As chocolate truffles are very fragile pieces of confectionery, they can crumble. However, this is a natural process that does not affect the quality and taste of the product.
13. Chocolate boxes are secured by a tray, black liner and the outer packaging. Those elements are used to protect chocolates from external factors. As standard, our chocolates are not foil-wrapped (which does not affect their safety and aesthetic value), because individual collection boxes are made on an ongoing basis. Some collections from larger production batches can be foil-wrapped. It is not possible for the Customer to select the method of packaging.
14. For gift sets with a bag, the products and the bag are sent separately for self-wrapping by the Customer. This is done to avoid any potential damage to the products and the bag.
15. The person receiving the shipment is obliged to check the condition of the delivered goods in the presence of the courier. Any discrepancies or damage caused during shipping should be reported to the courier. The sole basis for the complaint is the damage report written in the presence of the courier. Any potential discrepancies in the processing of the order must be reported on the day of delivery.
16. Please note that chocolate products you order are sensitive to temperature changes. Chocolate products should be stored at a temperature of about 12-18 degrees Celsius and in a dry and shady place, away from sources of heat and extraneous smells. In the event of too high temperature, its significant fluctuations or excessive exposure to sunlight, chocolate and confectionery products may lose their visual qualities.
17. Selected products, depending on their type, contain the following substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: GLUTEN; MILK; NUTS: HAZELNUTS, WALNUTS, PISTACHIOS, CASHEW NUTS, ALMONDS, PEANUTS, PECAN NUTS; SOY; EGGS; SULPHUR DIOXIDE; the above-mentioned substances or products are identified in the list of ingredients in accordance with the principles defined in the Regulation No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU).
18. All the mandatory information on individual products to be part of your chosen set, including a detailed list of ingredients, is available at karmello.pl. For your safety, please read this information before making the final purchase.
19. The above price offer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 66 §1 of the Civil Code and other relevant legislation. The colour of the box, appearance and type of products may differ from those presented herein. The current offer is available at karmello.pl.
20. Placing an order with us means you accept all the above terms and conditions.